Dow Jones is putting its Dowvision corporate news service on the Web. The move follows the introduction of the interactive edition of the Wall Street Journal earlier this year. Dow Jones' moves into cyberspace trail those of Reuters, which created Reuters Newmedia two years ago to establish the vendor as the brand name for news and business information, among other things, on the Internet. Reuters recently dissolved the unit to centralize media and new media activities in London (IMD, Octobe
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit