Nasdaq is developing a market depth data feed based on a new trading platform that will support its multiple listing initiative, the company said last week.
The new trading platform, which is called SuperMontage: Exchange-Listed Trading, will support trading in all National Market System securities, including those listed on the New YorkStock Exchange (NYSE) and American Stock Exchange (Amex), pending approval from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). This would include securities li
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit