Desktop Data Inc. will soon offer three new third-party services via its Newsedge news management system: NBC Cable's financial news programming, Indepth Data Inc.'s Edgar service and First Call Corp.'s Research Direct full- text graphical research platform.
Details of the individual product launches remain sketchy at press time. News of the arrangement with NBC Cable emerged in conjunction with the recent release of Desktop Data's preliminary IPO prospectus (IMD, July 31). While a Desktop Da
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit