David Flaschen, the new chief of Thomson Financial Services, plans to make the company more focused on the needs of customers and less "product focused." The aim is to take elements from a variety of business units to meet the needs of customers. But that does not mean he plans to restructure TFS along the lines of what Robert Hunter, the new president of Standard & Poor's Financial Information Services group, is doing at McGraw-Hill.
The tack taken by S&P's Hunter, who joined the unit last y
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers