LONDON--Market Data Services Ltd., the London-based provider of market data management software, held its second UK user group meeting in London two weeks ago. The company took the opportunity to unveil MDS 2000, its new 32-bit client/server-based product line, and launched its new UK help desk and customer service operation.
The UK company has around eight of its 70 customers beta-testing the new product over the next couple of months. It plans a full-scale product launch at the end of the y
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent