European bond market MTS has revamped the way that it distributes value-added index and reference data. The changes make it easier for MTS to add new data sets and for users to integrate data with their internal systems.
The new system—called VADDS (Value Added Distribution Service)—is now in beta testing, delivering data over the Internet to 10 data vendors that have expressed an interest in the service, says Fabrizio Cazzulini, senior manager in the IT group at MTS in Italy.
VADDS should be
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act