NEW YORK--The role of Dick MacWilliams, executive vice president, sales and marketing at Bridge Information Systems, has greatly expanded with the addition of two new direct reports: John Jessop and Peter Coker, respectively managing directors of Europe and Asia.
"The purpose is to have a more global view of our sales activities," MacWilliams says. "In pull ing together all three regions of the world, we have nice regional lines for sales and marketing that converge in my office."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech