The Toronto Stock Exchange has announced that it will soon move completely to decimal trading, making it the first securities exchange in North America to scrap fractions in favor of decimals. A change-over itinerary is expected to be announced by mid-October. Member firms don't expect the switch to be a technologically difficult one for them.
John Carson, vice president and member of the regulatory committee of the Toronto Stock Exchange, says he hopes that decimalization will increase busin
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit