What could be more timely and insightful than Thomson Financial Network's First Call delivery of morning notes? Well, interrogating a company's chief financial officer yourself on live television might be better. And if Reuters Holdings PLC's TV 2000 is successful, institutional investors all over the country will be spending their last soft dollar on just such a service.
Previewed at last Thursday's Reuter Expo in New York City, TV 2000 will be launched nationally in September. TV 2000 isn't
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming