McGraw-Hill's Standard & Poor's Comstock launched Comstock on the Net, an Internet-based, real-time quotes and financial information service, at the Waters Internet/Intranet Technologies and the Financial Markets Conference in London last month. The product is being released in two versions--one targeted at casual users, and the other at professional users of market data.
The service is not Web-based, but rather is a non-graphical product that uses the Internet as a distribution method. It fe
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit