Bloomberg L.P. has begun requiring that all new installations of its terminals include 56 kilobit/second tail circuits to deliver the three to four hours of daily video programming that the vendor is now developing. Bloomberg's video programming is not yet available in full- motion, but comprises still images interspersed with charts or pictures.
With the entrance of Bloomberg, the much-watched race to put multimedia on users' desktops has picked up pace. Bloomberg joins Dow Jones & Co.'s Inv
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech