Stuart Clark, president, interactive data/Financial Times Information
Burning questions To keep our industry's experts Awake at night
1. What do your customers want and how are you giving it to them?
Our customers rank our service based on accuracy, coverage, timeliness, reliability and customer service. Interactive Data/Financial Times Information is unique in that we have to live up to our customers' expectations of these criteria on a very wide variety of securities and detailed data content
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act