New York-based Xyris Software has launched the Datapump, a product that can be used to replace Reuters' Personal Data Dictionary (PDD)--the software that brings real-time Reuters data from the Triarch digital data distribution system to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. The Datapump software has turned up on the trading floors of Merrill Lynch in London and Bear Stearns in New York, supplanting PDD.
The Datapump is a gateway that allows traders to bring large amounts of real-time data into their
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit