Piper, Jaffray & Hopwood Inc. is in the midst of rolling out a retail brokerage information system supplied by Stockmate Financial Systems Inc. under a $3.5 million deal signed last spring. But Piper's link with Irvine, Cal.-based Stockmate extends beyond the standard customer-vendor relationship: Piper executives say the firm has taken a stake in Stockmate of "less than 25 percent."
Stockmate is replacing Piper's existing Automatic Data Processing Inc. FS-one quote terminals (IMD, April 30,
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit