Reuters emphasized its segmented product strategy during last week’s revenue results call, describing it as a way to better compete against lower-priced products. It also revealed that both total and recurring revenues were down, although the latter figure was ahead of forecasts.
During one of the analyst calls, CEO Tom Glocer announced that Reuters is grouping all of its information and transaction products into four families: Reuters Power Station, which consists of top of the line product
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit