Georg Gross, head of information services, streaming information at Deutsche Börse AG, talks about how technology will help support the growth of the exchange.
IMD: What is your top priority this year?
Gross: The continuous development of our Consolidated Exchange Feed (CEF) in Frankfurt as well as in Chicago is our ongoing top priority this year. We have additionally been concentrating on the enhancement of content as well as focusing on our customers' needs orientation with regard to product
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act