"Daddy, stop playing Nintendo; it's my turn." Fidelity Investments hopes this domestic complaint will proliferate as a result of their announcement this month to develop, manufacture and market with Nintendo Co. a home financial trading system. The system, which will offer securities and mutual fund trading, portfolio management and market information, will be accessible to anyone having a Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).
For those who have been living on another planet, Nintendo is an el
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership