European exchange group Euronext.liffe this week is fixing the bug in the software behind its Liffe Market Feed derivatives datafeed, an official at Euronext tells Inside Market Data.
Traders use LMF to check the first trading price of the day and the high of the day. But because of the bug, the feed displayed the second trading price instead of the first (IMD, Nov. 28). A spokesperson said at the time that the bug would only make a nanosecond's difference to some of the opening prices of so
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers