Six, a Stockholm, Sweden-based vendor, will launch a Web-based, real-time market data service next month. The service will have real-time prices from the four Nordic stock exchanges, selected pricing data from Dow Jones Markets and Bridge, and news--provided by Bridge, AFX, and Six itself. The rollout comes one year after Reuters entered the Nordic markets with a new product.
The new service will be similar in content to the vendor's Six Trader, an NT-based service for Swedish trading-floor u
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit