Telekurs (USA), the US arm of Telekurs Financial, is turning its attention to a new market--US clients who need domestic data, officials say.
Barry Raskin, president of Telekurs (USA), says the vendor can target this new market because of its new US ticker plant. Previously, Telekurs focused on US clients who need international data, Telekurs’ traditional strength. But the new ticker plant, which went live last summer, takes data directly from the source, rather than from the central Zurich t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit