LONDON--Reuters has re-branded all Bridge products that it has purchased and is working with Moneyline Telerate to ensure there is no disruption for any of Bridge’s former clients.
Laurence Neumann, director for business development in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and the coordinator for the integration of Bridge with Reuters, says Reuters is adding its name and logo to the Bridge product names. For example, Bridgechannel is now Reuters Bridgechannel.
Neumann says Reuters’ deal with Mon
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won