Two major distributors of sell-side research, Thomson Financial and Multex, are working on initiatives to distribute RIXML-tagged research to the buy side. But it is not clear to what extent the buy side is ready to invest in technologies for reading and interrogating the research.
Thomson Financial says it will incorporate RIXML into two products. By the end of this year it will introduce Thomson Connect, a fully RIXML-compliant peer-to-peer network linking the sell and buy sides. Thomson C
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit