Goldman Sachs & Co. has signed with ADP to install FS Partner for Windows and for UNIX at several hundred equities desks firmwide, replacing both Quotron terminals and Goldman's own quote platform, sources say.
While the multi-year deal gets ADP safely in Goldman's door, the vendor still needs to negotiate with heads of each of the firm's business groups to determine which -- and precisely how many -- of the firm's 1,400 or so quote terminal users will use its services.
The deal was inked on
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit