Tullett & Tokyo And Liberty Brokerage Are Merging.
Our hearts go out to the interdealer broker community in general, which has been ravaged by consolidation in just the past few months. This kind of thing, though, has been happening for years--hence all the strange names --and will continue, as long as there is more than one IDB in the world. Certainly, though, the spate of mergers can't go on for too much longer because we're running out of brokers.
Here at Market Data Central our immediate a
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming