NEW YORK--With Dow Jones Markets distracted by its own problems, the raging bull market of 1997 was left for the three other Big Four vendors to exploit. Nevertheless, they by no means had an easy time in the increasingly competitive trading and investment segments of the market data business.
Conditions in these segments of the market were driven by the arrival of Bridge Information Systems as a global provider, the continuing expansion of Bloomberg, and Reuters' battle to diversify beyond t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent