The Options Price Reporting Authority is warning that users and vendors will have to prepare for even higher levels of market data message rates than originally forecast.
Earlier this year, OPRA predicted that message rates would hit 130,000 messages per second by next January (IMD, March 28). But according to a memo to OPRA market data recipients obtained by Inside Market Data, OPRA is now projecting that rates will rise by 15 percent more than originally expected, to 149,000 mps by January
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit