NEW YORK--The board of Bridge Information Systems will meet in two weeks to decide between two options for taking all or part of the company public. On the table are two proposals: a possible spinoff of Savvis, the private network services company Bridge acquired earlier this year; and a full scale IPO of Bridge Information Systems in its entirety.
Bruce Anderson, partner at key Bridge shareholder Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe, says the company has been in discussions with five banks about th
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit