Trayport, a UK-based commodities and energy software vendor, is introducing a software platform for delivering and displaying real-time market data.
Trayport Global Vision Market Information System can distribute a range of internal and external data, including FX, credit defaults, swaps, OTC derivatives and equities, from multiple markets, says Edmund Hor, managing director of Trayport. He says it can also carry some simple news.
The system is designed for companies that want to provide real-
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse