Several of the market data vendors that carry secondary corporate bond information from The National Association of Securities Dealers’ (NASD) Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE) are working on initiatives to provide value added services to their customers.
Bloomberg says it plans to tie the TRACE data into its analytics. Currently the TRACE-disseminated information is displayed on ticker pages on the Bloomberg Professional that show all last trade information.
NASD, which began diss
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse