LONDON--Reuters chief executive Tom Glocer had a baptism of fire, facing one the most important decisions in Reuters history: whether to take over bankrupt Bridge. In addition, Reuters continued to cut costs and attempt to remake itself into an Internet company.
The biggest story of the year for Reuters was the acquisition of the Bridge assets. Reuters, "vendor number one," justified the purchase of much of "vendor number three," Bridge, saying it would give it the North American buy-side pre
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit