CHICAGO--The Chicago Mercantile Exchange is increasing its data fees for professionals by approximately 16 percent, effective March 1.
The increases bump first location fees for vendors from $55 to $60 and additional device fees from $10 to $12.
Glen Madeja, director of market data services, says the increases (the first in six years) were part of a much broader pricing strategy review. The CME became the first US financial exchange to demutualize in November, and Madeja says the exchange nee
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit