SEPTEMBER 28, 1999
Burning Questions To Keep Our Industry's Experts Awake At Night
What do your customers want and how are you giving it to them?
Our customers want to make better decisions faster; they want our services to be available over a variety of platforms and they want to be able to customize our services to meet their needs. And this is what we want to give them.
Thomson Global Markets provides 29 leading-edge, on-line, intraday services customized to the needs of institutional sales
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II