MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.—In a move to enter the European financial services marketplace, Times Ten Performance Software is working with approximately six potential European clients, including a large investment bank and an independent software vendor. The company is also set to begin work with two organizations in India that are prototyping their applications using Times Ten’s software.
Trials of Times Ten software in Europe began a few months ago, following on the heels of the introducti
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit