NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems is restructuring its US sales operations to target large accounts nationwide. The vendor is closing its sales offices in six cities to focus on four main offices in the US.
"Bridge historically hasn't been nearly as effective with large accounts outside the New York territory as I think we can be," says Dick MacWilliams, executive vice president, sales and marketing. "With the exception of the New York office, we have had too much geographic diversity."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit