German data vendor IS.Teledata is to add data from London-based interdealer broker Icap to its IS.Slider data display product. The deal, struck earlier this month, is part of IS.Teledata’s bid to widen its audience.
Jens Quadbeck, director of marketing and product management at IS.Teledata in Frankfurt, says, "Right now we are working on technically implementing the data on the product." The data is being delivered to IS.Teledata via ComStock’s Xpressfeed.
Quadbeck declines to comment on the v
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit