Bloomberg has let its contract with Primark's Disclosure to carry Disclosure's Worldscope database expire, and the two parties have no plans to renew the deal.
Worldscope is an international company database, and is the result of a joint venture between Disclosure and Wright Investors Service. Bloomberg and Disclosure have been tied to the contract for over four years.
Bloomberg's reason for not resigning the deal is that the vendor feels it has "been supplying the type of information that W
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership