McGraw-Hill is implementing a major reorganization of its rechristened Standard & Poor's Financial Information Services group, under the direction of Robert Hunter, who was named president of the unit earlier this year. The group is being reorganized around five targeted customer segments: retail, which includes retail brokerage and consumers; institutional, which includes money managers and broker/dealers; corporations; international and municipal.
The reorganization is intended to recast th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming