LONDON--The internal move at Technical Data to Thomson Global Markets (TGM) has now been formalized into an external one as the third party information provider officially launched its new name last week.
The name change had been expected (IMD, May 4) and the newly named entity combines Thomson Financial Services' (TFS) Technical Data, Thomson Research and Deal Watch of Japan to form what is described as a "cross-platform business."
The new name came days ahead of the official August 1 deadlin
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership