Technology giant IBM is developing a utility-style reference data service that will allow firms to outsource data collection and scrubbing for creating "golden copy" securities masterfiles, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The service has emerged from the reference data consulting that IBM already performs for firms on an individual basis. The company now hopes that firms will want to outsource non-proprietary components of the process.
"A lot of the components are common… and some elements
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership