Financial Technologies International (FTI), a data management vendor, is launching the next element of its StreetConsolidator platform this week at the SIA show in New York.
StreetDashboard, which was developed with Integra SP, a financial applications provider, provides a real-time, graphical view of securities information from across multiple systems in a single display. It will be launched worldwide in July.
The product incorporates Integra's Altio interactive visualization technology, whic
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech