PURCHASE, N.Y.--Centerprise has introduced Centersphere, an enterprise management software suite that includes a market data management module. The vendor is currently looking for firms to participate in beta tests.
The module, called the Centerprise Market Data Service, allows firms to integrate new data feeds and data types, gain access to disparate data sources, centralize management of data sources and manage and control data. It handles third-party and internal market data.
For example, f
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit