USA Mobile Communications Inc. plans to offer retail brokers a paging service for broadcast of equities and options quotations to customers. The service, tentatively titled Marketwatch, will deliver PC Quote Inc. data via Quotes Plus Inc.'s PC-based Quote Alert system to alphanumeric pagers.
USA Mobile, a paging company based in Cincinnati, aims to market the service to retail brokerages, which would offer it to their customers. Under a pilot that went live last week, USA Mobile is testing Ma
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech