The Chicago Mercantile Exchange will introduce next year a low-bandwidth channel to make it easier for user firms to redistribute CME futures data over their existing infrastructures.
The channel, dubbed MDP Lite, is part of the CME's new Market Data Platform. MDP was developed partly in response to the surge in data messages that arose from increased electronic trading of Eurodollar contracts at the exchange (IMD, Aug. 1).
However, during the planning phase for MDP, some customers expressed
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act