Michael Bloomberg and his team of marketing specialists held a training seminar for Bloomberg Financial Markets users at the New York Hilton on Saturday, Feb. 24. A new portfolio management service, news products and an energy markets service were outlined. Forty-two classroom workshops, ranging from "Getting Started" to "Convexity and Duration in Swaps," were scheduled for the seven-hour conference.
Bloomberg was the luncheon speaker for the packed house of over 500 current and potential use
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit