Terence Roche has left his role as head of global market data services at HSBC in London to join Reuters, confirm Reuters officials. Sources say he will be replaced by Sally Hinds, currently managing principal at technology consultancy Capco.
According to a Reuters spokesperson, Roche is working as global enterprise business development manager, reporting to Jon Robson, global head of Focus Group Accounts. FGA consists of Reuters' 25 biggest clients, including HSBC.
The spokesperson says Roche
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act