Three managers from the former MMS International, the currency analysis provider bought by Informa Global Markets, have set up a new real-time technical analysis service for spot FX.
Targeted at bank traders and individual speculators, G7Forex covers intraday currency swings, trading strategies and risk management. It is delivered over the Internet at www.g7forex.com.
"Our objective is to provide FX trading professionals with speculative intraday buy and sell recommendations for the major cu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act