"Competition has further driven down the cost of trading in Europe, but there is always more to be done. As we see it, driving down post-trade costs, developing a consolidated tape and tackling the issue of interoperability are three of the key industry challenges for 2010," says Alasdair Haynes, chief executive of Chi-X.
"We believe that Europe needs a consolidated tape of record and a European best bid and offer, and believe strongly that this is something the regulators need to address as par
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank