Mobile data came into its own in 2010 with the arrival of 3G and web-friendly mobile operating systems which gave birth to sophisticated data applications for smartphones and tablets, enabling finance professionals on the move to easily access the markets via their phones, producing a surge in demand for mobile data.
Clare Hart, former president of the Enterprise Media Group at Dow Jones, predicted: “Mobility, mobility, mobility. Mobile access to content is going to be where the greatest demand
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit