IMD: Before launching TipOff in 2005, TS-Associates had a long and respected history as a specialist consulting firm in the market data platforms and middleware/systems integration space. Tell us about the original TS-A, and how you first got into the monitoring and precision instrumentation space?
Young: Three of us founded TS-A back in 1999-Nick Dutton, Matt Campbell and I. We were all specialists in enterprise-scale front-office market data distribution systems, with a focus on the challenges
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act