IMD: Though you've served as president and chief financial officer of Telx since 2007, you became CEO last year after the untimely passing of Eric Shepcaro. What was it like to take the reins of the company under those circumstances?
Downie: It was certainly a difficult time period for the company from a spiritual perspective. However, the team persevered through this challenge in a highly commendable manner. I was proud to be able to carry the ball forward, having worked closely with Eric over t
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit